e value our service men and women and appreciate the sacrifices they make for our country, and we want to do what we can to return the favor. Serving our nation is one of the greatest services a person can perform. That is why Dr. Jason Schluter is proud to announce that all returning veterans as well as those on leave, will receive one year of care in our office at no charge. This program is designed to give any US military veteran returning from overseas deployment to Afghanistan and/or Iraq, the chiropractic care they need and deserve.
Dr. Jason has family members and several friends that have been or are currently deployed in the Middle East and is very aware of the strain and stresses put on service men and women, not only physically but emotionally as well. That is why we are offering this benefit for those who have put their lives on the line defending our country.
If you know of any veteran returning from Afghanistan or Iraq, please let them know we would love to help.
Eligibility Requirements & Service Specifications
- All an individual needs to do is call (918) 664-3571 to schedule a new patient appointment
with Dr. Jason Schluter.
- Care is open to all returning veterans, regardless of branch of service.
- Must have served in Iraq or Afghanistan anytime between October 2001 and present date.
- Must provide a copy of one of the following for service verification:
a service certificate,
orders (indicating destination) or
discharge orders (indicating where time was served)
- One year of care from the date of the first scheduled visit, all free of charge.
You can also help spread the word to other veteran’s by telling them about this country wide program. To find a participating doctor in or near your area, visit the ICA website at www.chiropractic.org and (search for a volunteer chiropractor).